Marin County Properties
34 Bolinas Ave, San Anselmo
4 Bedrooms +
2356 Sq Feet
8000 Lot Size
Tired of hearing that you can’t have a generously sized house with a large outdoor space for kids AND be walking distance to town?
34 Bolinas is the remedy to this constant dilemma in the world of real estate. The elegant front facade is picture perfect, surrounded with ornamental gardens and luscious hedge growing up the entry staircase. The living room has a wood burning fireplace, large windows that look out onto the tree lined street and is open to the cozy, formal dining room. There are 3 bedrooms on the main level and a 4th on the lower level, which works well for long term guests, an au pair or a teenager. The huge downstairs family room is what all kids want and need. French doors provide easy access out onto the oversized backyard with large, level lawn, play structure and bluestone patio with views of the Seminary and Mt. Baldy. Be forewarned, you may never want to leave the property! You can move right in or implement a few of your own creative finishing touches. There are also plans drawn up for a significant expansion if you want to take on a project. The possibilities are many and the rewards will be plentiful.
This property affords its owner the best of the indoor/outdoor lifestyle that Marin is famous for. Ideal for entertaining, family picnics and BBQs be prepared to be the most popular folks on the block. What better way to become instantly integrated into this amazing community!
Property amenities include:
- 4 bedrooms/ 1.5 Baths, approx. 2300 sq feet
- Formal Living/ Dining and Family room
- Oversized kids bedroom off the lower level family room with easy access to the lush yard.
- Laundry center with sink and plenty of storage
- Park like backyard with stunning views of the seminary
- 2 car parking and storage
- Walking distance to Phoenix Lake, Ross Commons, Downtown San Anselmo and elementary schools like St. Anselm and Wade Thomas.