Wine Country Properties
1875 Trinity Rd, Glen Ellen
4 Bedrooms +
2652 Sq Feet
18.43 acres Lot Size
Perched above the Valley of the Moon in Glen Ellen, this modern wine country retreat will leave you breathless from the panoramic views and the stunning architecture. A perfect blend of rustic charm with contemporary finishes make this home ideal for sophisticated buyers looking for a country getaway that doesn’t feel like Grandma’s Bed and Breakfast!
With 18 plus acres of privacy and natural beauty, two lawns, a playground and walking paths to seasonal creeks and waterfalls, you will never want to leave! The home was completely re-built in 2010 by acclaimed Bay Area architect Casper Morke-Ulnes. A custom, abstract mural in the entry captures the spirit of the natural surroundings and is thoughtfully juxtaposed to the hi-tech wood and glass staircase.
On the ground floor level are 3 bedrooms including a master suite and two bathrooms each with stunning views. Upstairs boasts a second master suite and generous open living room with tall ceilings, glass sliding doors that open up to a wrap around deck and a master suite. The gourmet chef’s kitchen has Silio Stone (Quartz) counters, a huge breakfast island, Sub Zero fridge, two wine refrigerators and 6 burner Wolf range. There is a nifty window bar so friends can saddle up to the kitchen when they are outside enjoying the view as you prepare dinner! A dual sided gas fireplace lets you feel the warmth and glow of the fire whether you are inside or out. The family media room is tucked away so movie viewers can have some privacy from the main living area. 1875 Trinity will make an impression on your senses that you won’t soon forget.
- 18 acres of rolling hillside view estate
- 4 bedrooms including two master suites
- 3 full bathrooms
- Open floor plan with views from every room in the house
- Large gourmet kitchen with oversized island and top of the line appliances Including Sub Zero fridge, 6 burner Wolf stove, two wine fridges Dual sided glass enclosed gas fireplace
- Bonus family media room with in-wall surround sound speakers
- Decks, Patios, lawn, playground area, and vegetable garden, outdoor shower Incredible privacy surrounded by natural beauty
- Plans for pool and guest-house
- Red metal corrugated roof with barn-wood exterior siding
- On clear days you can see San Francisco's Sutro Tower from the deck and living room
- Hiking trails that lead down to creek with amazing winter waterfalls