San Francisco Properties
1449-1453 Jefferson Street, San Francisco
5+ Bedrooms +
4600 Sq Feet
1449-1453 Jefferson is quintessential San Francisco with abundant period detail and original craftsmanship that provides an authentic perspective on life in the Marina. With over 4,600 square feet this 3 unit building affords a variety of potential uses and floor plans that will appeal to a wide range of end users. An individual homeowner could purchase the entire building for their own use, live in one unit and use the other for extended family or generate rental income. There are many possibilities and a lot of upside for this ideally located, classic Marina building. Enjoy the indoor-outdoor lifestyle in the large backyard with patio great for kids and entertaining as well as the many nearby attractions like Crissy Field Beach, Fort Mason, The Palace Of Fine Arts, and Fisherman’s Wharf. The most trendy shops, cafes and restaurants on Chestnut and Union Streets are literally steps away, and you are constantly surrounded by the beauty of the bay and water views when you live in this neighborhood.
- Graceful Marina style building with period details throughout
- Upper two flats feature 2 large bedrooms + sunroom and 2 full bathrooms
- Upper unit has dramatic double height ceiling with exposed wood beams, large cathedral style windows and stone fireplace.
- Mezzanine level of upper unit looks down into the living room and has secret wet bar with speakeasy nostalgia
- Existing staircase pop up to the roof which may provide for an easier access to a future roof deck
- Middle unit has high ceilings, a flexible floor plan and a beautiful stone fireplace.
- Garden 1 bedroom makes for a perfect au pair’s space or potential future expansion of middle unit
- Numerous storage spaces off the garage could provide expansion opportunity
- Spacious, sunny southern exposure sunny backyard with turf, patio and plenty of room for entertaining, playing and grilling